Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Tokyo Olympics - Fan zone trip

 Kia Ora world and world bloggers, 

Today I will be talking about how my class and I went to the fan zone Tokyo Olympics 2020, We even got to meet Debbie Tanner, If you don´t know who she is your going to soon find out, Debbie tanner is a Olympian and she has won 20 gold metals, Today we got to play some games, The first game that I played was a racing game, Then I played a fighting game don´t worry it actually was fake fighting, Then I went to a surfing game that was on land not in water and then I went to this ballets game and Yeah I think I did a little good and it was a little hard and then we swapped with the other group and we did a lot of things we did some actives and they were really fun, First I did the basket ball one and the challenge was to bounce the ball to the finish line, Then I went to a throwing game the game was about throwing the bean bags into the hulla hops, Then I went to a swimming one, But it wasn´t a real swimming one, After that I went to a jumping one and it was who can jump the highest and I think I did good, Here are some photos, Hope you enjoy, Feel free to leave a comment : )



    

No comments:

Post a Comment