Tuesday, June 15, 2021

My cool awesome funky Jet boat

Hello and kia ora world and world bloggers,

Today in class in cybersmart we learnt how to do a animation on google slides and my one went well, But it's still not finished I'm also posting this to get some help and also some feedback.Here is my slides hope you enjoy, Feel free to leave a comment and also help me out.

My top tip is that there is a faster way that you can copy and past on your chrome book and also do it really fast instead of ctrl - c and ctrl - v Instead you can do ctrl D.

When your doing a blog to teach someone that has never done this you can be a teacher when your blogging and also at any time, ENJOY !!!

Hope you enjoy keep blogging and keep commenting.

If you would like more infomation put down a comment. :D 



5 comments:

  1. kia ora lovely my name is Amelia and I am a student in Room 15 at belfast school I realy like your slide show and I like what you did with the shapes and it is so cool how you made it movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Lovely, my name is Tanner and I am in Room 15 at Belfast School. I like the colour of the boat and it is so cool that it is moving. This makes me think of all the times I have been fishing! Maybe next time you could add a person holding a fishing rod on the boat. How long did it take for you to make this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola Tanner, Thanks for the comment and also you asked how long it took me to do this only like 30 minutes in one day, Anyway have a very nice day and enjoy your holiday.

      Delete
  3. Hello Lovely,My name is Willow And im in Room 15 at Belfast School.I love how you did the waves it looks so cool just wondering How did you make your boat it looks really cool I love it.By Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like you boat lovely and how you did the waves.

    ReplyDelete